|All drivers and passengers are required to wear: approved helmets, a fire retardant suit, and for open cockpit cars – arm restraints.All drivers must qualify to drive the course by complying with at least ONE of the following:
- possess a current racing license (SCCA, CVAR, etc.)
- have attended an accredited performance driving or racing school
- have passed the MotorSport Ranch driver evaluation
– Passing is allowed only on the four major straights.
– All cars must pass tech inspection prior to entering the road course.
– Roll bars are required for convertibles.
The drivers and cars will be classified into the following categories:
- Sports Cars
- Race Cars
The track time will be divided into sessions. Sessions will be 30 minutes in length, starting on the hour and half hour (with a five minute buffer between each session). Evening hours may extend past 5:00p.m. during the Summer months, depending on daylight and demand.
Weather allows approximately 51 weeks of the year that are suitable for driving.